I often get asked, "why hire a wedding planner?" Well, there are endless reasons as to why you should hire a wedding planner to help you with all of your wedding needs, but I have put together a list of my top 5 for you to see.
1. Eliminates Stress - planners can do all of the leg work for you! Planning your wedding is a time that you should enjoy, and shouldn't be remembered as a stressful time. Don't put all of the pressure on yourself, utilize thy planner!
2. Planners have all the right relationships - which will save you a lot of time! Planners already have established relationships with vendors, whether it is photographers, makeup artists, venues, caterers, and more! This way, you don't have to do all of the research and your planner can give you lots of options with just a snap of a finger! And, your planner will have most likely worked with that vendor before, therefore knowing whether they are reliable or not.
3. Planners are trouble shooters - keep you on track and don't let anything slip by unnoticed. In order to keep everything in order, planners help you with a budget checklist, timelines, and schedules. There are so many things that go on before and during the wedding day, that it would be impossible to keep track all on your own! And when things might go wrong, planners have all the answers. No bride or groom ever want to deal with those unforeseen circumstances.
4. Planners also act as therapists - Even though they may not be licensed as a therapist, wedding planners have seen and hear it all! Unfortunately, not everyone always agree on the details of a wedding, because the mother of the groom may want this and the mother of the bride may want that; so avoiding arguments between family members and couples is something that a planner can help you with. How do planners do this? Well, since they are experts planners often act as a "buffer" and can usually come up with a compromise that everyone is happy with.
5. Details, Details, Details - wedding planners are very creative! They have heard of it all, seen it all, and done it all! They will take your dream and make it a reality! Also, there are many details you may not think of that have to be taken care of after your big day is over, and your wedding planner is there to keep track of all of those details so you don't have to!