Friday, October 15, 2010

Set Your DVR's!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I am so excited to announce that I will be appearing with the cast of "Best Night In" on TVLand this Monday, October 18th at 9:00pm to share some of my Halloween entertaining ideas! The segment will air during a showing of the classic movie "Mrs. Doubtfire" and I will be talking about inexpensive and easy ideas to help you with your Halloween entertaining and decorating! I even share some of my favorite and festive drink recipes!


I had so much fun filming with the fabulous cast of "Bes Night In" and can't wait for you guys to see as well! Please let me know your thoughts and after the show be sure to head to www.celebrations.com where I am featured as the newest planning expert to see even more ideas! This website is an amazing resource for all of your party ideas, planning, supplies, and more!

Cheers!
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment