1/4 Cup Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Can Sliced Pineapples
Small Jar of Stemless Maraschino Cherries
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla
Pinch of Salt
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Cup Flour
1. Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
2. In an 8inch x 2inch round pan on the stove top with very low heat, melt the butter and brown sugar until it is caramelized. This should be a slow process.
3. Once combined, put the drained, sliced pineapples into the pan
4. Take the Maraschino Cherries and put them in the center of the pineapple slices and decorate the rest of the pan.
5. In a bowl, mix together the egg, one cup sugar, milk, vanilla, salt, baking soda and flower until it forms into a thin pancake batter like consistency and pour into the pan over the pineapple
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until the toothpick comes clean
7. Remove from oven, invert on to a plate, and enjoy!!!