Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Looking for some fun cocktail and appetizer recipes for Halloween?

Halloween is such a fun, festive holiday that is perfect for a great party.  Of course every party needs creative, tasty cocktails and fun food.  I have been busy testing some great new recipes that I will be sharing this week Thursday on Better TV and next Monday on VH1's Morning Buzz.  I am sure you will love some of the fun recipes that will give a kick to your Halloween Party.

As a prelude I would like to share a new Fall cocktail that I really love.  It is a Salted Caramel Apple Cocktail and is ghoulishly addictive!




Ingredients:

1/2 ounce Vanilla Vodka
1 ounce Salted Caramel Vodka
5 ounces Apple Cider

Directions:

- Fill a large glass with ice
- Add the Vanilla and Salted Carmel Vodka
- Top with Apple Cider
- Stir
- Enjoy!

This is such a simple and tasty Fall cocktail.  I know it has been a hit with my friends!

Be sure to check your local listings for the airtimes of Better TV and VH1 Morning Buzz for many more great cocktail and food recipes.

Happy Halloween and.......

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment