Friday, March 6, 2015

New York Lounge wedding

With all of the cold and snow we have been experiencing this winter I thought I would send out warm thoughts and share a wonderful rooftop wedding I planned and designed this past Summer at Tribeca Rooftop in New York City.


This was a great wedding for me to plan not only because Dawn and PJ were wonderful brides, but also due to the fact that I was planning the wedding for PJ's sister at the same time!  It was wonderful to get to know the family and everyone at Susan's wedding in Virginia then to see everyone again in New York.  You can see photos from Susan's wedding here:  Lovely Virginia Wedding

Fortunately, we had great weather for the ceremony on the rooftop.  Once the ceremony was concluded guests were treated to cocktails on the roof and then a lounge style reception.  


You can see that I designed a few dining tables for family and lounge seating for the rest of the guests.  I worked with Taylor Creative to create different vignettes around the room with seating in purple and white that tied into the overall scheme.  I then used green and purple floral to create sleek, impactful centerpieces that really popped in the room.  The result was a look that the Brides loved.




It was really a great setting for Dawn and PJ to make their grand entrance down the staircase to their amazing reception.  It was a great night for a wonderful couple.


I addition to the staff at Tribeca Rooftop and Taylor Creative, I would like to give a shout out to On the Move for supplying terrific entertainment and Sion Fullana for the wonderful photography.

Sending you warm thoughts until the next great event and...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment