Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bridal Emergency Kit

A few days ago I tweeted photos of the "Shawn Rabideau Events & Design" bridal emergency kit and you all wanted to know what I have in there and why.  I can tell you this after 11 years in the wedding business (and being a former Boy Scout) I've learned to be prepared because even the craziest situations can pop up.


I purchased a collapsible make-up kit from Sephora because I wanted it have a clean and professional look; however, a tool box would work just as nice.  I started with the basics and then did my "what if" for almost everything under the sun.  Below is a list of what I've found useful during wedding emergencies.

Until next time - Cheers!
Shawn

Q-Tips
Lotion
Sewing Kit
Tampons
Pads
Hair Mousse
Hair spray
Brush
Comb
Nail File
Clear Nail Polish
Nail Enamel Dryer
Advil
Tylenol
Aspirin
Benadryl
Latex Gloves
Alcohol Wipes
Band Aid
Two Sizes of Safety Pins
Bobby Pins
Colgate Wisp
Mini Mouth Wash
Dental Flossers
Gel Heal protectors
Small fabric scissors
Pen / Black Magic Marker
Straws
Kleenex
Purell Hand Sanitizer
Febreze To Go
Static Guard
Tums
Mini Lint Roller
Men and Woman's Disposable Razors
Emergen-C
Mini Deodorant
Madame Paulette's Professional Stain Remover Kit
Tide Stain Stick
Duct Tape (we keep that in our other tool kit)

No comments:

Post a Comment