- - 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- - 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- - 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- - 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- - 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- - 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- - 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- - Pretzel sticks
- - In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- - Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice, cinnamon, vanilla and ginger; beat until smooth.
- - Spoon into a serving bowl. (I like to use a hollowed out pumpkin)
- - Serve with pretzel sticks for a sweet and salty combination.
This makes a great snack that your Thanksgiving guests will truly enjoy.
Until next time....