Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Shawn Rabideau Stationery - Design of the Week

As you all know, I recently launched my stationery line on FineStationery.com.  I must say that I am thrilled with the response the line has been receiving and am excited to hear all of the positive comments.  

So far I have been showcasing my Holiday invitations as the season is rapidly approaching, however, there are many other parties being planned so today I want to highlight the signature design in my collection, named "Shawn".


I love working with succulents.  I use them in arrangements, bouquets and many of the floral elements I create for events.  I think they add texture and are a great addition to many displays. In creating this design I actually flattened a succulent to see what it would look like.  The result was very similar to the design you see repeated on the front and back of this invitation. 

As with all of my invitations, I have coordinating pieces so you can maintain a consistent look through all elements of your event.  So you can order coordinating menus, table numbers and even note cards to send thank you cards to your guests.  


I hope you like "Shawn" and I can't wait to share next week's design with you.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment